Thursday, October 18, 2007

"How in the H-n-F did you get in there?!"








well let's see here, the usual circus around this part of the world with my mini-crew. a couple of weeks ago i was doing a photo shoot with the crew as my guinea pigs. raine and sage were great posing for me, but shade is so antsy most of the time it is very difficult to get him to sit still for me when i need to get him just how i want him.




soooo, i put him in charge of my lighting bounce board as my assistant. of course even that particular high position of responsibility caused him to also lose interest and he decided to explore other avenues of interest while i continued with total engrossment of my shoot with sage and raine.




although i was able to get shade to sit for me a little bit before i started with raine and sage, and it was easier then because i told them to just talk to eachother after i positioned them the way i wanted them..... now that actually worked better instead of trying to have him sit completely still and quiet.




now on to our story that took place after this particular photo. i was doing my shoots with raine and sage, just loving what i was getting. i didn't feel it pertinent to keep my "third eye" tuned in on shade since he is 10 now, and a big enough fellow to not just wander off to destinations unknown...lol.



well now... or so i thought.



as i remove my camera from my tripod and raine and sage climb down from the stone structure i had them posing on, i realize that shade isn't around anywhere for me to even catch a glimpse of, so i say in the way that mothers seem to do out loud but actually in thought to themselves, "Where's Shade?"



sage and raine answer in unison " he's in the tree!"



i am thinking oh crap! how in the hell did he climb one of those trees? they are huge and the branches are at least 15 feet above the ground. so i am looking up in the trees to see where my big enough 10 year old fellow could possibly be precariously perched.



then sage and raine say one after the other " No Mom...He's In The Tree!..."



i am thinking what the hell? and then i SAW HIM... IN THE TREE!

"holy shyte!" instantaneous thughts ran through my mind in the matter of a split second... oh my gawd! the fire department will have to cut down the tree to get him out!... but i simply asked "how the H-n-F did you get in there?"
shade's soft spoken reply, " i don't know."



(( no worries mom's, he climbed right out with no problem ))

3 comments:

Valerie said...

(Val is shaking her head side to side) ... only one of barb's kids :.)

Jaime said...

Hey Val, I think not. I have never done that and yet....I'm one of Barb's kids, heheheh!

barbie~jean said...

ooohhh but let me tell you about our sweet jaime and the day she was a "big girl"...
she was very quiet for awhile so i decided to check on her. i found her in the bathroom (you already know where this is going..)
there she was sitting on the bathroom floor butt naked and about half a box of tampons unwrapped and disassembled in various stages.
i asked her "what are you doing?"
she stood up very proud and said "i'm a big girl" smiling so proud of herself, with a panty liner pasted to her naked front in a very crooked position...lmao !!